Tourism Fiji has a full-time job opportunity for a Social Media Manager who is motivated, talented and experienced with social media marketing. This is a hands-on role suited for a person who is creative, adaptable and passionate about Fiji to help promote and drive international visitor numbers to the destination.
The role is based in Nadi and will report to the Global Digital Manager. The person will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day social media content planning and community management of Tourism Fiji’s social media accounts, while generating regular reports to measure the effectiveness of social media activities.
Working closely with the Global Marketing Team in Nadi and regional teams located in key international source markets, the Social Media Manager will support a broad spectrum of marketing and promotional activities across the organisation.
Aligning to Tourism Fiji’s Values, the ideal person will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years’ experience in a similar field of work and proven experience in social media community management, content planning, copywriting, scheduling with social media strategy and management
- Experience in planning, managing and executing successful social media campaigns and activities
- Experience with daily community management across a variety of social media channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google Plus, Weibo, WeChat, Yuku, Line etc.)
- Good understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
- Have a passion and curiosity for social media, digital and emerging/converging technologies
- Experience with paid social media marketing and a high level of research and analytical skills with the ability to understand and analyse activity and market trends
- Experience with the design and production of images, videos, GIFs, cinema graphs etc., used across social media
- Understanding and empathy for the needs of various customer segments to deliver a premier online customer service experience
- Excellent project management, time management and multi-tasking abilities while being a self-starter showing initiative
- A positive and collaborative attitude to effectively work across multiple local and international regions and stakeholder groups
Applicants who have strong creative, analytical and technical skills with a background in digital marketing and communications will be highly regarded.
Applications with a covering letter, updated resume and salary expectation should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 4:00pm on Friday, 20 November, 2020. Please state Social Media Manager in the subject line.
For more information please contact Rush Pathak – Global Digital Manager via email: email@example.com